Monday, April 16, 2007

A Good Read or Listen

If you have never read any books by Kenneth Davis I would highly recommend them to you.

The Don't Know Much About series is well written and most importantly far from boring. I'm an huge fan and include his books in my permanent collection. This is my 3rd time through the book but my first listen. It makes interesting listening while doing housework or other busy work.

If you had asked me back in high school if I would voluntarily crack a book about geography I would have laughed in your face. Davis treats the subject with wit and an enthusiasm that is very apparent to the reader, thus inspiring you about the subject all while being enormously informative. Good for adults and older teens (As always parents might want to preview)

No comments: