Monday, July 30, 2007

This Is Cool.

I was so surprised while surfing through blogs to find this post from Homemaker Under Construction. My daughter graduated from Berea in 2005. The Indian woman puppet being used in the photo was created by her. She did not carve the body but did design the puppet and she did all the construction of the costume, including the hand beading. They traveled to Japan and took part in an international puppet festival. I know. I didn't know there was such a thing either until she took part! LOL.

How cool to find this.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Carrie,
I've posted a new entry that includes a link to this post. That way any of my readers can see your great pics. Thanks for commenting! It can really be a small world sometimes.

I look forward to reading your blog. Love the background!