Sunday, July 01, 2007

Links To Plants in a Bag And Other Cool Stuff!

This first link is mostly for my friend Angie. (She is a new blogger at Simple Living through God and a much better gardener than me! Everybody stop by and say "Hi".)

I think others will like it too . You Grow Girl has a great post about growing plants in plastic bags. Check it out. Too cool!

Gracious Hospitality has great pictures and instructions on making Lavender baskets. I'll have to try one of those.

Teri's Paper Dolls is a site I found awhile back. If you like paper dolls you will love the site. Check it out.

Mrs Beeton's Book of Household Management was published back in 1861. An interesting read. Women took the art of homemaking very seriously. We are so blessed to have so many conveniences today.

If you take part in the Walgreens rebate programs, here is a website that list their rebates by month.

Pic: Lavender in my yard. The only thing growing well in this drought.

No comments: