Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Daughter Is Big In China. Huge I Tell You.

While my daughter was in college she was part of the Show Choir. They toured around the country during the summers performing at different venues. Her last year they performed at Disneyland. Apparently some Chinese officials of some type saw their performance and fell in love with them. They invited the choir to perform in China. Even though my daughter has since graduated she was invited to attend. Unfortunately she was unable to because of previous commitments.

Upon their return a friend sent this picture to my daughter of a banner that was hung in one of the cities they performed in. It is about 3 stories high. I've added a green arrow pointing at my daughter. They deserve all the attention because they are one impressive choir.

No comments: