Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday

I enjoy using rubber stamps and stencils in my artwork. I have found that I tend to be drawn to certain types of images and because of that I often end up buying the same stamps or stencils I already have. My solution to this was to make a notebook that fits in my purse that
has an impression from each of my rubber stamps. Each impression is numbered and each stamp has a corresponding number written on it. I use the book as a reference when I am using the stamps and when I am buying. You could do the same with stencils. Another idea is to photocopy them and reduce the copy to a size that will go into your notebook.
Click the WWMW emblem above for more great tips.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH a brilliant idea, I have to start doing this immediately. Thanks for sharing! =)

Alberta said...

Great hint, thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea -- thank you!