Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Wishes

"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?

It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags.

And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.

What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." Dr. Seuss

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas full of family, friends and everything good. I'll be back to blogging after the first of the year. God Bless every one of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
I got your comment on my blog thanks. :) I emailed you but for some reason it would not go through. (of course I find it out days later:)) So I will paste it here.
Hi
Thanks so much for responding. I left the Jehovah's Witnesses I grew
up in the religion. I am so thankful to be out and the great thing was
that my parents left as well. It does take a long time to get free of
it. I left about ten years ago and still some triggers will come up at
times. I go to a yearly confrence called Witneses Now for Jesus. There
are some ex Mormans that attend as well. The worship is all done by an
ex Morman family and we really enjoy it.
What made you guys choose to leave?
Beth