Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday Savings

I'm only including the items I bought with coupons in the picture this week. I actually bought $103.58 in groceries at Kroger and paid $51 and some change for it all. $1 over my $50 dollar budget.

Of the above items I paid $1 per box of cereal after $1/2 coupons and the General Mills buy4 get $4 deal. The Kashi crackers were .50 a box bought with a $2 coupons from their website.

The granola bars were part of the General Mills deal and were .50 after the deal and doubled .50 coupons from the paper. The Coffee Mate was .79 each (if you haven't tried the Peppermint Mocha flavor they have for the holidays you should. Yum!) The candy and pickles were $1 each. The veggies .50 each. Creme cheese was .80 each. The cookie mix. $1.12 and the sugar cubes were .70.

The Eggland eggs were actually cheaper this week than the Kroger brand after using coupons, $2.29 for 2 dozen.

Kroger sent me a customer appreciation book of coupons that had a $5 off spiral sliced ham and they had it on sale for $1.69 this week so I only paid $7.63 for our Christmas ham!

The best deal though was the yeast which was on sale 10/$10. After doubled .45 coupons it was .10 a package AND printed out a .50 off your next order for each package! 13 total. So I got paid $6.50 for buying it!

The total I spent was $33.28 on the items above.

Check out Money Saving Mom for more coupon shopping inspiration.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to email with you sometime. I left a religion similar to the Morman's

Karen said...

I got some of the great buys at Kroger this week too! I paid $15 for about $50 worth of groceries, including diapers. I was quite excited, I can tell you!