Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lazy Beyond Belief

Maybe it is the weather. Maybe I'm getting old. I don't know. What I do know is that all I want to do is sleep. I want to curl up in my warmest, coziest pajamas and hibernate like a grizzly bear.

My family would have a very poor opinion of Mama bear sleeping the day away. I beat the mattress monster off and drag myself out of bed everyday. I really need to get some things done around here.

We are past our 39 days of H-E-double toothpicks. Counting cousins and Grandmas we have 7 birthdays and our anniversary between December 1 and January 8 and then my sister on the Jan 13. We even managed to survive Christmas and New Years.

Now it is time to settle back down to schoolwork, get the taxes done, go back to work in our business and get my house clean. I haven't even taken down the Christmas tree yet. Sigh.

The days already seem to be rushing past like a fast moving stream. 2008 was gone before I knew it and 2009 seems to be moving at the same speed.

I'll be posting soon. I've got some great new pictures to share. Thanks for all the sweet comments on my older post. I appreciate them all.

1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

Sometimes we just are tired for no reason, just what it is. In my case it means depression, I have a long history so I know a few things about me. It can we weather also, and sometimes it is just coming off the holidays. We are so busy and then everything stops...if it last more than a couple of weeks you might talk to your doctor...Big Hugs, Your Mary