Friday, February 01, 2008

Awww Shucks!

Patty over at Morning Ramble passed this along to me last weekend.

I was taking a last browse over the blogs I read before we were on our way out the door to visit our families in Alabama. I didn't have time to respond then. We just got home last night, so I want to thank Patty, send her a big hug.

I'm passing this along to: My real life friend, Angie, who has been through so much this past year, at Simple Living Through God, to Michelle, a fellow Tennessean, at Life's Accidental Journey, and Rebecca, who is so patiently waiting for her new daughter to be able to come home, at Globe Trotting Army Wife.

3 comments:

My name is Michelle. said...

Awww...you are so sweet! I'm touched! Thank you.

Angie Massey said...

Thanks. I needed that. It is niced to be loved.

Rebecca said...

Thank you! We have had some good news! The last bit of paperwork is in and now it's just a matter of court dates. Hoping to have her in April.