Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Works for Me

One of my very favorite products to use is UnDo or Scrappers Solution, I have seen it sold under both names. It was made for Scrapbookers to use to remove stickers placed in the wrong place from scrapbook pages. The coolest thing about it is that you can put the sticker aside and let it dry and it will stick to the page again. I use it most often to remove stickers from presents that I am giving. It doesn't leave any oily spots or any marks at all. Just let it dry and there is no evidence of it at all. I have used it to remove stickers from very fragile packaging material such as tissue paper and it works great. It comes with the scraper that you see on the small bottle to lift the stickers. I always remove this from the bottle because the liquid is so thin it pours out and you only need about half what comes out of the bottle. Removing the scraper makes it easier to control the amount used. It is a little expensive but well worth the price because it takes such a small amount. Works for me

1 comment:

Rae said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try to find one of those, sounds awesome.